|Prep Time:||10 minutes|
|Cook Time:||2 hours|
- Soak the galantine in Pimms till soft (about 2 minutes)
- Heat 100 ml of Pimms - don't boil
- Lift the galantine out and stir into the heated Pimms until dissolved.
- Put through a sieve.
- Slice the strawberries and segment the orange and finally chop the mint. Stir through into the jelly. Add a couple of pinches of sugar.
- Pour into individual serving pots and cool over night.
For the Cream
- Zest the orange (set aside)
- Lightly whip cream.
- Stir in sugar and orange zest
- 5 x Leaf Galantine
- 1 x 250 ml can of Pimms : Lemonade
- 1 x 50 ml of Champagne
- 1 x 150 ml Double Cream
- 4 x 2 tsps Caster Sugar
- 1 x Orange (juice and zest)
- 3 x Strawberries
- 1 x sprig of Mint